Remiss in my duties as a partner...er blogger

Many months have passed full of activity since I last spoke here. I've been working nonstop and enjoying most of it and driving quite a substantial amount between RVA and Wburg. I have enjoyed the weekly company of both my mother and my boyfriend and many of my siblings. Sometimes life seems simple and black and white and often it seems grey and overwhelming.

Sometimes you don't sleep enough and you knock over a cup of ice and cry for the next hour over the impossibility of everything you do. In these circumstances, I have learned to just go ahead and cry. Better letting it all out than keeping it all in and forgetting what relief feels like. The concerned gaze of another person, the ability to just release and know that you can blow your nose, drink some water and pull yourself up by the bootstraps is invaluable.

I've also been thinking a bunch about rambling and settling. AND so much about fine lines.


I am always walking them. Either the line between alone and together, the line between rambling and settling or whatnot. DO I have to land on one side or the other? Can I just be the in between character in my life? I fear I cannot always be that...

Though, I am planning on doing my best to be. This does not mean I will abandon extremes, but rather I will try to have SOME sort of steady core so that when the other facets of my life fall to pieces, I may have a center.

 I have plenty to say today but cannot think of all the interesting or valid points to bring to your attention besides the following:
Fall is nearly over and I've yet to eat a single pumpkin flavored anything, though I've had squash a plenty.

Have a good night and I promise to be a bit more diligent, as well as finally post to Bittersweet.

Comments

Popular Posts