Moment to breathe...or vent

I must take a moment, folks, to explode. I am suffocating a bit under the weight of trial. Of living with others so close. Of being a single part of a single whole. Of running alone to the sound of my heart beating alone. I am torn between a world of loneliness and a world of desire for even more loneliness. I have signed off facebook for a while in effort to be more creative and use my time much more wisely. I am sick of seeing everyone's constant actions and pursuits rather than acting and pursuing my own desires. I must live more and more fully with each day.

I always think I am over-sensitive and try my best to be careful to ever step on toes or go too far, and yet, I still screw up.

Today I am feeling a bit run-down and over-peopled. Forgive my negativity. I hope tomorrow will prove better for us all, Will share more soon...maybe this eve...

Comments

Popular Posts