Beginning in the middle

Home is a never ending journey to something we will never find. It is something we can only create within ourselves. And yet, I continue to find myself looking for home. Seeking my life in pink, la vie en rose. As my name is Rose, the title to my daily musings is explained. 

I am a twenty something with creaky joints, rough hands and a desperate need for adventure and home. I am both a mother and a lost boy. Like Peter and his crew, I am constantly searching for new trouble and borders to cross, but like my mother before me, I seek to provide home and hearth for all I meet. 

The balance will be my life's purpose and after years of wondering where I belonged or with whom, I am beginning to discover that I belong no where and with no one, but am on this lonely planet to create a sense of belonging for others, so that I may allow those around me to breathe a bit easier. 

So, I am opening my home and heart to you all to seek a higher understanding of humanity, my soul and to bridge the gap between thousands of other like us, just wanting company and to know they are not, in fact, alone. 

Cead Mile Failte (gaelic: A hundred thousand welcomes)
This is my map of all the state parks in the USA, of which I intend to visit many! My grandfather's ancient bust of Albert Einstein sits atop my fridge adorned with my plaid tam. Red teakettle at the ready for homemade tea...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts