get around round round, I get around, I'm making real good bread...

To quote the beach boys, I'm making real good bread, erm, except this is not slang for money, but real bread.



I love baking and it is what truly brings me deep joy and satisfaction and I have always wanted to make it my career, time and money have told me that is on the back burner for now, but that doesn't mean I can't begin the journey in baby steps. I would like to offer homemade treats to you all with lots of love, organic ingredients and absolute satisfaction guaranteed.

Here is my current selection:

Breads....

Simple whole wheat- great for sandwiches and toast! $8 per loaf

Protein and fiber- sesame seeds, pepitas, hemp seeds, egg (from my mother's farm in Williamsburg), goat's milk, and molasses in whole wheat, a personal favorite before I discovered gluten and I weren't close pals. $12 per loaf

Cinnamon raisin- does this need a description? $10 per loaf

Cinnamon Swirl- A breakfast and snack time favorite. $10 per loaf

Rustic Italian-Olive oil, salt, flour and the most decadent crispy crust in a long dinner loaf $8

Scarborough Fair- parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme...excellent companion to any dinner $10

Jalapeno cheddar- truly one of the most delicious combinations I have ever eaten $12

Scones...

Basic sweet scones-perfect for breakfast, tea time...or anytime $10 for a wheel of eight large scones

Blueberry- same as the basic scones, only wonderfully  fruity $12 for a wheel of eight large scones

Cinnamon chip- Spicy, sweet and perfect with your coffee, tea and homemade golden milk $12 for eight




Pies...
Prices very depending on season and type, contact for further inquiry

Apple
Cherry
Blueberry
Peach
Mixed Berry
Chocolate
Pumpkin
Sweet Potato
Pecan
Earl Grey Lavender Chocolate Pie
Salted Caramel Mocha Chocolate Pie
Vegan and gluten free chilled chocolate berry pie
Vegan and gluten free chilled chocolate coconut cream pie

and pretty much any combination you want!

*Almost all pies can be made gluten free and vegan.
*Pecan crust available as gluten free alternative
**lattice work and crumb topping are options as well!

I ask at least a three day notice on orders.This being said, I understand sometimes there are last minute desires and requests and will do my best to accommodate them.
You can contact me by the following methods:
Rose Martin
brm8192@gmail.com
or
757-273-4643

 Deliveries are possible around Richmondwith a small fee if customer is unable to pick up from a prearranged location.
Can deliver to Williamsburg for a $25 dollar gas fee.

Comments

Popular Posts