Been a spell, hasn't it?

Well, well, I have been remiss in my duties as a blogger and a pontificate, haven't I? I have been moving and trying to set up my new house and booking music and seeing my boyfriend's band play and all kinds of whatnot!

The move has hard and sad, but in the end, I was so rushed as to forget what I was even sad about doing! That is helpful, when sentimentality has no time to take root. It was certainly necessary during this move when I had felt so much in that little house and grown so much. But I am not a stagnant person and change of any kind is so good for me.

In the last week or so the weather has changed to complete spring with warm, sunny afternoons and crispy evenings, not without a late night dip into the winter cold. I have decided to really update my diet and am cutting sugar out. This will NOT be an easy feat and I am already struggling with only a day behind me. I am also going to do my utmost to only eat what I make unless it is super unprocessed (like oatmeal from work) or I know the exact ingredients. This is not always possible, especially if someone takes you to dinner or you are at someone else's home, but it has already made a significant difference to the way my body feels.

I MUST MUST MUST start dancing or riding again. OR BOTH. I move around at work, yes, but it is not constructive and not joyful. I MUST HAVE JOYFUL MOTION!

There is much I want to say to you all, about growth, about dancing til 1 am in a crowded sea of music lovers to incredible music and your best friends and boyfriend dancing along happily and passionately, about potato leak soup warm and cold, about lemon honey water and so much more, but alas, today is a day in which I must live and not reflect, at least not yet....

Until later!

Slainte!!!

OH AND DAFFODILS ARE BLOOMING


Comments

  1. I hope you can keep dancing!
    www.artesandance.com/media/
    in Cali!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts